Sunday 22 April 2012

Character of the Week: Horror Survivor Progress

After creating my rough line work I wanted to work a little more on the face. The face in the before image was a little too flat, I wanted to turn his head a little to give it a bit more dimension.
I used images like the one above as reference to give him the right run down look. I then added some basic colour to him. I then went on to straighten up the After picture.
Although I am happy with the pose, I feel like I should add some more evidence that the man has just survived a zombie apocalypse. His clothes have not changed, and the only real differences in his appearance are that his hair has been tied back and he is holding an axe and zombie head. I want to add more evidence of what happened to him in his clothing and general appearance.
I will go over the linework, adding a bit more detail before beginning to work entirely in colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment